Maintenance as Easy as 1,2,3!
The ease of maintenance has been one of the biggest selling points for Dream Living Floor. Due to the composition and construction of the product, as well as the extremely hard-wearing and non-toxic aluminum oxide protection layer on the surface, trouble-free cleaning and maintenance is well within reach. General daily maintenance only requires light vacuuming, sweeping or dust mopping. For slightly dustier floor, light mopping with plain water or common household floor cleaning agent will do the job. While Dream Living Floor is highly fade-resistant, stain-resistant, dent-resistant, burn-resistant as well as very scratch-resistant, it is still possible that you may end up with an unintentional scratch when some extremely sharp or very heavy furniture is accidentally dragged across. For peace of mind, please use felt pads on the legs of furniture to prevent such incidents.
Maintenance & Care:
Please follow the simple steps below for proper guidelines
- Remove dust and dirt with a broom, vacuum cleaner or an absorbent cloth.
- For a slightly dirty floor, use a moist cloth or a well-wrung mop. Detergent is not to be utilised: a well-wrung mop or damp cloth will do the job just fine. Floor wax or polish are unable to penetrate the surface of the floor (not recommended).
- Stubborn stains like grease, tar, mud, shoe/nail polish etc can be spot-cleaned. Liquid/water spilled accidentally on the floor should be removed as soon as possible.
- Frequently accessed areas/entrances should be protected with a doormat to keep away coarse dirt, grit and stones.
- Furniture legs should be protected by felt pads or plastic caps.
- The floor should always be installed in an area that corresponds to its intended utility class.
- When moving heavy furniture, lift it and do not drag it across the floor.
Put UV filter/sheer/curtain/blinds on windows in areas where there is direct exposure of sunlight.